We will only accept your orders if it's at least 2 to 3 days in advance.
This is to ensure that we get can your desired flowers & other necessary materials ready.
Prices are all quoted in SGD.
We do not accept cash payment. Full payment must be made prior so as to confirm & complete your order.
We accept Visa, Masters, Amex, and transfer payment via DBS paylah or OCBC paynow.
We deliver islandwide (unavailable to certain restricted areas, refer below) Mondays to Sundays, except public holidays and selected dates.
Delivery charge of $15 flat, applicable for selection upon checkout.
Self-collection* is available at our studio:
Prosper Industrial Building
22 Lor 21A Geylang
Tues-Fri 11am to 8pm
Sat-Sun 10am to 1pm
Closed on Mondays, public holidays & selected dates
*No walk-in purchases, strictly for self-collection orders and/or appointments.
We DO NOT deliver to restricted areas (with exceptions*) such as:
1. ALL offshore islands: Pulau Ubin, Pulau Tekong, St John's Island, Kusu Island
2. ALL MINDEF/SAF (Singapore Armed Forced, Republic of Singapore Air Force, Republic of Singapore Navy) military area, army camp, air base, naval base, ammo base and store, ammo command and building. Including Gombak Base, Central Manpower Base, Defence Technology Tower B, Defence Technology Tower A, all DSO buildings, all DSTA buildings and offices, all FSD buildings and offices and all SID building and offices
3. ALL MHA/SPF/SCDF/Singapore Prisons buildings such as New Phoenix Park, Special Operation Command, Coast Guard Brani Base, Home Team Academy, SCDF Training Academy, SCDF Nee Soon Camp, Woodlands Checkpoint, Tuas Checkpoint, Changi Prisons, Sembawang Prisons and Admiralty West Prisons
4. All ports and port supporting buildings in Singapore including PSA Tanjong Pagar Terminal, PSA Pasir Panjang Terminal, PSA Keppel Terminal, PSA Brani Terminal, and Jurong Port
5. Sembawang Shipyard
6. All airports, air base and its supporting facilities such as Changi Airport, Seletar Airport, Seletar Aerospace Park, Airline House, ALPS area, SATS buildings and dnata buildings.
7. Facilities of Chemical Plants (such as Esso, Shell, Caltex, SPC), Data Centre, Engine Test Centre (such as SIA Engine Centre, Trend Engine Centre), Power Station and Shipyard natures.
However, *exceptions such as delivering to pick-up points from the listed locations above is allowed. Please ensure that recipient is there to collect the flowers within the stated time slot. We will only wait up to 3 minutes if allowed at the vicinity/by the security.
If you missed the delivery collection at the pick-up point by more than 10 minutes, a re-delivery charge of $15 will be applied (view details at section below). Alternatively, you can collect the bouquet at a later time or the following day at our studio.
Time slots for delivery is as follow:
Tue - Fri
a. 10am to 2pm
b. 2pm to 6pm
c. 6pm to 10pm
Sat & Sun
a. 10am to 2pm
b. 2pm to 6pm
Any specific timings out of the above time range stated will incur an additional $15 charge.
Delivery timings will differ for peak seasons such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day etc.
We've engaged an external courier team but from time to time, we will personally see to the deliveries ourselves. The expressions & reactions of recipients never fail to make our day.
That said, we will do our very best to accommodate to your preferred timings but do understand that various factors such as heavy traffic can cause a slight delay, especially during peak seasons like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas etc.
Redelivery & redirection
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address on the date and time you stated during the order confirmation.
We will not be held responsible for late or non-delivery under these conditions:
1. Incorrect address given by sender
2. No such person upon delivery
3. Recipient is not in at the time & place of delivery
4. No valid contact number given
5. Recipient did not answer the phone
Any redirection/redelivery within the next 24 hours will incur an additional surcharge of $15.
Our delivery person will call the recipient & wait up to a maximum of 15 minutes before leaving the flowers with the receptionist or at the door. A picture will be taken & send to you to show that delivery was successfully done.
We will not be liable for any loss/damaged of flowers from that point onwards.
The same goes to self-collections, we will not be responsible once the bouquet has been checked & collected.
return & refund policy
As flowers are considered perishable goods, we CANNOT offer a refund should you change your mind.
However, if you want to change your delivery date/timing, do let us know at least 2 working days in advance so we can make the necessary arrangements. Any changes within 24 hours prior to collection/delivery will incur a penalty charge equivalent to value of bouquet.
No refunds or exchange of items collected by customers after 1 hour. We will not be liable for any damages or wilted flowers after this point onwards.
If you're unsatisfied with the quality of our flowers or received a wrong item upon collection, do contact us immediately with a brief description of the problem & a picture attached. We will get back to you promptly.
We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please do not use this service. Your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance.
t & c
Flower care tips
-bouquets & bloom boxes
1. Upon receiving our bouquets, keep them upright/slanted at 45 degrees as there's a considerable amount of water in it to keep the flowers fresh.
2. You can either unwrap the bouquet & place them in a vase, or you can simply place them at your favourite spot without tearing them up.
3. To ensure its freshness, keep bouquets out of direct sunlight & place them in cooling areas.
4. Cooling areas do not equate to our food fridge as - i) the water in your bouquet will spill & ii) our food fridge will absorb moisture out of the flowers, causing them to dry up & wilt. Placing the bouquets in air-conditioned room or non-humid rooms is absolutely fine.
5. When the flowers are about to wilt, try placing them upside down for them to dry beautifully. You'll never know how pretty your blooms will turn out even after they're dried up. And the best part, you can keep them forever!
*Note: not every flowers can dry up, this is a trial & error process*
Flower care tips
1. The same steps as 3 & 4 for bouquets.
2. Change out the water every 2 days, using tap water instead of boiled water.
3. Remember to trim the ends with a cutter or sharp scissors. About +/- 1cm will do. Be careful of your fingers & do not hold so near the ends!
Where do our flowers come from?
Sadly, Singapore doesn't have her own flower farms due to our humidity level & warm temperature all year round. We get them from our local flower markets & all flowers are imported from over 10 countries, including Taiwan, Malaysia, Italy and Holland.
How long does the flowers last?
An average of 3 to 4 days' lifespan.
It can last longer depending on the environment that you place them in. Different rooms have different density/humidity which can cause the flower to either last/wilt. In this case, we cannot 100% guarantee a longer lifespan. But do rest assured that we only use the freshest & prettiest blooms for your bouquets (:
Can you recreate the exact same arrangement for me?
As some of the flowers go by seasons, the arrangement may vary due to its availability.
We will notify you personally should there be a change of flowers but if you aren't contactable at the time, we reserve the rights to substitute with a similar & suitable material at our discretion.
Also, due to its peculiarities in shades & sizes, we might not be able to recreate the same arrangement even with the same type of flowers. Feel free to email us at with regards to the reference that you'd like us to create!
I love the design of this arrangement, but can I change its color?
Yes, of course!
We'll be glad to customise to YOUR taste & preferences.
Just let us know what you'd like to have & we'll put in the rest for you.
Is there any promo codes for us?
Yes, there is!
For first-timers, use FIRSTfleur to get 5% off any of your first purchase!
We have promo codes time to time and cater to students as well as low-income/cash tight peeps.
Do signup for our newsletter to get your promo codes!