How to customise a bouquet with amytfleur:
Step 1: Choose a color scheme that you think your recipient might like.
Step 2: Choose choice of flowers - Deluxe = common flowers that are readily available at the market (roses, carnations, baby's breaths etc) or Premium = seasonal/exquisite flowers that are only available during that week (calla lilies, tulips, peonies, ranunculus etc)
Step 3: If you know what your recipient likes (ie favourite colors or preferred flowers), drop us a note in the 'Special Request' box below so we can work with it. If you do not have any preferences & would like us to work our magic, choose the 'No preferences' option & we'll do the rest for you!
*Note: All bouquets are specially curated & we will NOT be duplicating previous works. Pictures shown here are strictly for referencing only.
Color scheme reference:
1. Pastel - blush colors like light pink, light blue, light purple etc
2. Bright - brighter colors like red, orange, yellow etc
3. Rustic - more textural & smaller bloom flowers will be incorporated eg. wax flowers, caspia, eryngium, eucalyptus seeds etc
Choice of flowers guide:
1. Deluxe - common flowers that are readily available in the flower market eg rose, carnation, matthiola, eustoma, baby's breath
2. Premium - seasonal & exquisite flowers that are only available during that week of your preferred delivery date eg peony, ranunculus, dahlia, tulip, calla lily, hydrangea
**Additional charge of $60-80 applicable for Garden/David Austin roses. Please contact us at email@example.com to enquire about its availability. Thanks!
Estimated bouquet size (LxBxH):
(for referencing only, bouquet size might differ according to size of flowers)