#DOTW - Design Of The Week (2 - 6 Aug)
FOR *MON-FRI* DELIVERY ONLY
WE ARE CLOSED ON SUN & PH, no delivery/collection will be available.
Fresh flowers used this week (2 - 6 Aug)
Banksia, champagne lisianthus/eustoma, white astrantia, orange kangaroo paw, pink thryptomene, caspia, eucalyptus seeds, mini pittosporum leaves
- PLS READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
Pic strictly for illustration purposes only.
Placement & color of flowers will defer slighty from pics. As flower supplies are limited, if we couldn't get the exact flowers from a new shipment,
we'll automatically replace with a similar color shade or flowers that'll complement the whole look.
- Approx measurement of fresh flowers arrangement:
27cm wide, 30cm tall
Notify me once this product is available.
#DOTW - Design of The Week was born on 14th Apr 2019 when Singapore went into a full lock-down (Circuit Breaker) due to Covid-19.
During that period, Singapore's Government has tightened measures with importations & one of the sectors that got badly hit was floristry.
There were many uncertainties with regards to flower shipments, i.e. our suppliers weren't sure what they could even get during the week from overseas nurseries.
Flowers that were so readily available became scarce & we dare not over-promise clients that we can deliver the flowers that they'd want.
Despite all that uncertainties & anxieties, we would still love to help you spread your loving thoughts & care to your beloved ones especially in hard times like these.
We would also love to help you create your presence in your loved ones' household even though you can not be physically there.
#DOTW was created as a means of comfort & joy - to spread a little brightness in someone's gloomy day.
Should you want to change your delivery date/collection timing, do let us know at least 12 hours in advance so we can make the necessary arrangements (where applicable).
Any changes within 12 hours prior to delivery will not be allowed.
No refunds or exchange of items delivered to customers after 1 hour.
We will not be liable for any damages or wilted flowers after this point onwards.
If you're unsatisfied with the quality of our flowers or received a wrong item upon delivery, do contact us immediately with a brief description of the problem & a picture attached.
We will get back to you promptly.
1) We will launch new design every Sundays.
2) Islandwide delivery will be made on Monday to Friday ONLY, 11-6pm (Free flexible islandwide delivery) \ 10-2pm OR 2-6pm (+$5) \ express 2 hours delivery (+$15)
3) Same day delivery allowed for orders placed in before 11am (delivery will be between 2-6pm)
5) We DO NOT deliver on weekends
6) We reserve the rights to reject deliveries to high-risk areas such as Hospitals, Clinics, or identified covid-19 clusters to ensure the safety of our agents
7) Delivery will be contactless, no signature is required
8) Specific time range other than 10-2pm/2-6pm OR if you'd like to have a later/different time slot within the region, there will be an additional $15 top-up upon carting out